Oxley at its sole discretion will repair or replace any products supplied by them that are found to be defective in either materials or workmanship providing that Oxley are notified in writing from the customer of the alleged defect within two years (2 years) from date of invoice. Any claim not made within this period shall conclusively be deemed waived by the customer.
Repair or replacement is preconditioned on the examination of the goods which on instructions from Oxley, should be returned for further inspection to Oxley head office or to a registered franchisee.
Oxley products are designed for normal use and are in no way, covered under warranty should the vehicle be used in any form of extreme sports, competition racing or produce lift of 50mm or more. It is the responsibility of the fitter, to ensure that the customer or the owner of the vehicle is aware of the warranty conditions under which the products have been sold. Warranty Void if used in extreme conditions is written on their receipt to avoid any confusion.
Oxley will not pay for costs incurred in forwarding or returning goods. This warranty does not cover and Oxley makes no warranty with respect to;
(1) any merchandise that is abused, misused, misapplied, neglected or altered; or that is improperly or incorrectly installed or maintained or used; or that is subjected to abnormal conditions of use, temperature, moisture, dirt or corrosive matter;
(2) Goods bought for industrial, mining or agricultural use;
(3) Goods no longer required by Client;
(4) Goods incorrectly chosen by Client;
(5) Goods modified or altered by client; and
(6) any merchandise, materials, parts or other components supplied by someone other than Oxley.
Oxley shall not be liable for any expenses incurred by Customer in order to remedy any defect in its product. Oxley shall not be liable for any consequential, special, indirect or contingent damage or expense arising Directly or Indirectly from any defect in its products or from use of any products.
Customer agrees to indemnify and hold Oxley harmless from and against any loss, injury or damage, to person or property, that extends beyond the warranties set forth above, whether the claims against Oxley or the damages are incidental or consequential.
BUILT TO LAST
AUSTRALIAN DESIGN RULES